Monday, June 21, 2010
Before Trace starts, on Monday, June 28, ION Television will add an extra hour each weekday! Weekdays at 3pm is not paid programming anymore, as ION will program that hour on weekdays now (weekends already had that hour). With the additional hour, Family Feud's 4pm-6pm block moves up to 3-5pm and Ghost Whisperer will now air 5pm-7pm. After the addition of Without a Trace, the series will only air in that block now and no additional airings.
On weekends, M*A*S*H remains airing as filler on Saturday afternoons but now Sundays 3pm-5pm will be a regular because My Name is Earl is moving to Sundays in the 5pm hour, as it loses its 11pm hour slot.
Movies for the month of July are The Godfather, The Godfather Part II, Men of Honor, The Clearing, The Pledge, Joe Dirt, First Blood, Disclosure, and The Outlaw Josey Wales. Movies air each weekend in primetime with additional airings weekend late afternoons.
View the FULL ION Television July 2010 schedule and highlights.
As we first reported last Wednesday on our message board, WPIX in New York is eliminating their 6:30pm newscast starting Monday, June 28. As a result, Inside Edition will move from 6pm to the early bird hour of 4am. WPIX will add a Friends hour from 6-7pm and a third airing will also be added airing at 11:30pm. Friends was airing weekdays at 11:30pm & 12am previously. Airing in the 12am hour now will family comedies According to Jim and George Lopez, which move up from 12:30am and 2:30am respectively. Frasier also gets an upgrade, going from 4am to 2:30am.
On weekends, WPIX News at 6:30pm will also be removed, replaced by Inside Edition Weekend on Saturdays and Two and a Half Men on Sundays.
View the full changes for WPIX in New York and of course stay with us later this summer for the fall schedule!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (April)
04/07 - Barney Miller - The Complete Seventh Season
04/07 - The Brady Bunch - The Complete Series
04/07 - Frasier - The Complete Series
04/07 - King of the Hill - The Complete 9th Season
04/07 - King of the Hill - The Complete 10th Season
04/21 - What's Happening!! - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
04/28 - I Love Lucy - I Love Mom Edition
04/28 - The Jeffersons - Season Seven
04/28 - Mama's Family - Mama's Favorites: Season 5
04/28 - Sgt. Bilko (The Phil Silvers Show) - The Second Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, April 1
The Middle - "Operation Infiltration" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie accompanies Brick on a school field trip and attempts to help her socially inept son make friends with a couple of boys. Meanwhile, when Devin scolds Axl for being mean to his sister, he tries to make it look like they are the best of friends when Sue spends the weekend at his house; and while trying to thin out some of their hoarding father’s massive stockpile of junk, Mike gets a sinking feeling that he may have bullied his brother Rusty (Norm Macdonald) a bit too much as kids and turned him into the hapless man that he is today.
The Goldbergs - "The Adam Bomb" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Erica gets inspired to put college on hold, in favor of pursuing a singing career, Beverly is worried Erica will be disappointed her dream will not come true. Beverly puts Murray up to the task to have a talk about her future with a surprising result. Meanwhile, Adam and Barry get into an epic war that starts as an April Fools’ joke but ends with more repercussion.
Modern Family - "Grill, Interrupted" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Jay’s birthday brings everyone together and Phil is beside himself over the super cool gift he got Jay, a high-tech outdoor grill. Claire and Mitch decide they will “offer” to pay back the money Jay loaned them ages ago as their gift not really thinking he will take them up on it, and Gloria teaches Manny and Luke a lesson about drinking, while Andy gets real awkward with Haley when she brings over her new doctor boyfriend.
black-ish - "Sex, Lies and Vasectomies" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Bow learns from her colleague that Dre never had the vasectomy a few years back that he was supposedly scheduled, so she decides to see if he’ll come clean and tell the truth.
Young & Hungry - "Young & Cookin'" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gabi fears for her job when Josh begins dating a woman who loves to cook.
Hot in Cleveland - "All Dolled Up" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Elka is convinced that Bob’s gift to Joy is a voodoo doll. Melanie accidentally doses her boyfriend, Dane (William Baldwin) with estrogen. Victoria gets a visit from her agent (Garry Marshall).
The Soul Man - "Shopping While Black" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
When Lolli is wrongfully accused of shoplifting at a posh department store, Boyce rallies the community for a protest. Stamps turns to Lester to help him get rid of his cupcake truck.
Wednesday, April 1
- Jeremy Piven (Entourage/Ellen) - Watch Jeremy on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS. He talks about what it was like to reunite with his Entourage co-stars to make the highly anticipated movie, dating in Hollywood and more on The Merdith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Kevin Hart (The Big House/Undeclared) - Kevin appears on a repeat of Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Natasha Leggero (Free Agents) - Natasha is a guest on a repeat of @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter stops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC. He also talks about American Odyssey on VH1's Big Morning Buzz Live at 9am and New York Live on WNBC in New York at 12:30pm ET..
- Maz Jobrani (Better Off Ted/The Knights of Prosperity) - Maz is a guest on Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Rob Corddry (The Winner) - Rob visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Brooke Shields (Suddenly Susan) - Brooke appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 1am on BET.
- Zachary Knighton (Weird Loners/Happy Endings) - Zachary talks about Weird Loners on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Robyn Lively (George & Leo/Doogie Howser, M.D.) - Robyn and Sloane Morgan Siegel talk about their critically acclaimed series Gortimer Gibbon's Life on Normal Street on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Chris Messina (The Mindy Project) - Chris discusses his directorial debut and starring role in Alex of Venice, a drama about a woman who's forced to revaluate her life and career after her husband suddenly leaves her, on HuffPost Live at 11:30am.