Friday, March 12, 2010
Centric Adds A-Team, Proud Family Weekend Stunts; Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows (Week of March 15, 2010)
The following weekend (March 20-21), Centric will air a block of the animated comedy The Proud Family! That series has aired on and off on sister network BET since January 2009. The series is actually a Disney Channel original and aired on Disney from 2001-2005. Anyway, Centric doesn't air the series as a regular, so this is indeed a special marathon. The stunt will air Saturday, March 20 from 12pm-6pm and again Sunday, March 21 from 9am-3pm. Stay with us if they ever add any regular airings for this show, but for now enjoy this special stunt!
It's Friday, so it is time for "Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows" for the coming week. This is where we list what sitcom stars are appearing on talk shows for the coming week, the stars are both current and past sitcom stars (but we won't cover movie stars like Tom Hanks or John Travolta, since they won't be talking about their past sitcoms likely), so this is for all sitcom fans of all eras!
For the week of March 15-19, 2010, we have many current sitcom stars and past sitcom stars on TV talk shows! So get your DVR's (or whatever you use) ready! Ready? Here is all what you need to know for the coming week!
Monday, March 15, 2010
- Todd Bridges (Diff'rent Strokes) - Todd stops by the Today show on NBC during the 9am hour promoting his new book, Killing Willis. And then later on he heads to CNN to go on Larry King Live at 9pm ET.
- Toni Collette (United States of Tara) - Ms. Collette stops by NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35am ET.
- Dominic Fumusa (Nurse Jackie) - Dominic gives some party recipes on The Martha Stewart Show. Check local listings for time and channel.
- Portia de Rossi (Better off Ted) - Portia and her wife Ellen DeGeneres are both on Oprah, check local listing for time and channel. This is a repeat from November.
- Jason Alexander (Seinfeld) - Jason stops by The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV at 2pm ET in this repeat.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
- Kirk Cameron (Growing Pains) - He will be on the Today show during the 10am hour on NBC during a Hollywood Heartthrobs week segment.
- Betty White (Mary Tyler Moore Show/Golden Girls) - Betty will be on NBC's The Tonight Show with Jay Leno at 11:35pm ET probably discussing her upcoming appearance on SNL in May.
- Todd Bridges (Diff'rent Strokes) - Todd will be on two shows. First, The Wendy Williams Show to discuss his book. Check local listings and it will also air nationally on BET at 12am ET. And then also The Joy Behar Show on HLN at 9pm ET.
- Mackenzie Phillips (One Day at a Time) - She stops by ABC's Good Morning America to talk about her new book sometime between 7-9am ET on ABC.
- Peter Mark Richman (Three's Company) - He played Chrissy's father on Three's Company and appeared on many other classic series (but mostly dramas), he stops by The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV (Retirement Living TV) at 10pm ET.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
- Alan Thicke (Growing Pains) - The previous day his co-star Kirk Cameron was on, now this TV dad will stop by the Today show during the 10am hour part of Hollywood Heartthrobs week.
- Josh Hopkins (Cougar Town) - This is a repeat from last week, but watch Josh again on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on ABC at 12:05am ET.
- Ty Burrell (Modern Family) - The hilarious Ty Burrell will drop by The Ellen DeGeneres Show to bring laughs, check local listings for time and channel.
- Betty White (Mary Tyler Moore Show/Golden Girls) - Betty stops by to chat on Larry King Live at 9pm ET on CNN.
- Tina Louise (Gilligan's Island) - Tina stops by Encore with John Palmer on RLTV at 12pm ET.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
- Toni Collette (United States of Tara) - Ms. Collette stops by LIVE! with Regis & Kelly this morning. Check local listings for time and channel.
- Peter Facinelli (Nurse Jackie) - Peter drops by and we discover a new dish on The Martha Stewart Show but you'll have to check your local listings for time and channel..
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Carol Burnett Show) - The legendary Tim Conway stops by the 10pm edition (encores at 1am ET) of The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV! But this is a repeat.
Friday, March 19, 2010
- Edie Falco (Nurse Jackie) - Edie will be on LIVE! with Regis & Kelly so check your local listings for time an channel.
- Toni Collette (United States of Tara) - Ms. Collette cooks up a healthy meal on The Martha Stewart Show. Check local listings for time and channel.
- Ted Danson (Cheers/Becker/Bored to Death) - He will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, on NBC at 12:35am ET but probably talking about Damages.
- Lisa Kudrow (Friends) - Lisa stops by The Bonnie Hunt Show to talk about her NBC reality series she is producing. Check local listings.
- Norman Lear (legendary producer) - The legendary Norman Lear appears on The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV at 2pm ET on this repeat.
- Carl Reiner (Dick Van Dyke Show) - Another legend goes on The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV, this time the 10pm ET edition.
- Susan Sullivan (Dharma & Greg) - Susan also appears on The Florence Henderson Show on RLTV at 10pm ET to discuss her impressive TV resume.
Leave us comments on our message board or Tweet/Facebook us to let us know what you think of this new feature! We do listen!
The Middle - "Stormy Moon" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie is gobsmacked when she is handcuffed, arrested and taken to the police station. But when she discovers that her arrest was over an unreturned library book, she sets her sights on the only person she suspects to be the real guilty party - Brick. Meanwhile, Sue doesn't know how to express her feelings of disdain to Reverend TimTom over his new partner and girlfriend, Reverend Tammy (Casey Wilson, “Happy Endings”), and Axl and Cassidy reunite during Spring Break but find themselves mostly kissing and not talking to one another.
Suburgatory - "I'm Just Not Into Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa drags Malik and Lisa to a college party, she meets a male version of herself and becomes enamored. They see eye-to-eye on everything and it’s almost the perfect relationship. Meanwhile, Dallas enlists a matchmaker to set her and Dalia up, but the matchmaker convinces Dallas to date herself and she decides to get back to basics with a new look.
Modern Family - "Other People's Children" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s male-bonding day when Jay takes Luke into the garage to show him the way around tools and impart some manly wisdom, and Gloria goes with Claire and Lily to shop for Lily’s flower girl dress. Elsewhere, Mitch, Cam, Alex and Manny go for a cultured day at the museum but it eventually becomes survival of the smartest. And Phil enthusiastically offers to help Andy with his anniversary gift to his girlfriend, which is an elaborate video expression of his love.
Mixology - "Bruce & Jessica" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Bruce is as abrasive as they come and when he sets his eyes on Jessica, a single mom from New Jersey, he thinks she’s easy prey. He’s very quickly rejected, but he ignores Tom and Cal’s advice to abort the mission and he continues to pursue her. Meanwhile, Liv decides to indulge her curiosity with Ron, but that leads to some unexpected trouble.
Men at Work - "Jude Awakening" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Tyler attempts to ask Jude out on a date, but her past gets in the way. Worried that Gibbs is bottling up his emotions, Milo tries to get him to cry. The big source of Neal's sexual anxiety is revealed.
Men at Work - "Odd Milo Out" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler and Jude try to keep their new relationship a secret. Milo, already feeling left out since quitting Full Steam, has his traditional movie night taken away from him. Gibbs is hurt when Neal finds a new apartment. PJ tells a paranoid Myron to expect big changes in the office.
Melissa & Joey - "To Tell the Truth" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel and Joe's friendship with another couple is jeopardized when a secret is revealed; Zander comes to Ryder for help after he flunks out of art school.
Baby Daddy - "A Knight to Remember" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tucker tries to hide the fact that he's not a lawyer when his father arrives for an unexpected visit; Riley develops a crush on a British stranger; a trip to a Renaissance fair leads to subway shenanigans.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Permission Granted" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Philip asks Danny for permission to take his mother on a date.
Wednesday, March 12
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Watch Krysten on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy talks about the new season of Cougar Town on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie will be a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Dave Franco (Scrubs/Do Not Disturb) - Dave visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Kevin Bigley and Jessica McNamee (Sirens) - The cast of Sirens will be guests on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Atticus Shaffer (The Middle) - Atticus appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lori Loughlin (Full House) - Lori will be on Morning Joe on MSNBC between 6-9am.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Wilmer Valderamma (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Crazy Ones) - Sarah is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.