Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Everybody Loves Raymond Now Coming to TV Land in March; NATPE 2010 Syndication: Day 2 - Martha Stewart Moves to Hallmark
TV Land says it is excited to begin airing Everybody Loves Raymond so that they can infuse their schedule with a fan favorite, giving them a great lead-in audience for their newest original series First Love, Second Chance, which launches March 10.
We will have more very soon on how the Raymond addition will impact the March 2010 schedule. Looks like their will be plenty of primetime times changes as a result. And it looks like the Bewitched marathon weekend of March 21-22 (11am-11pm), will be cut a bit due to the Raymond four-night primetime event. We will announce the updated TV Land March 2010 schedule as soon as they announce. So as always, stay with us! For now, discuss the addition of Raymond!
It is day 2 of the 2010 edition of NATPE and the big news is that The Martha Stewart Show is leaving broadcast syndication in the fall for a move to cable!
Hallmark Channel today announced a multi-year strategic partnership with Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc. (MSLO) to exclusively televise original episodes of the Emmy Award-winning, popular daytime home and lifestyle series The Martha Stewart Show on Hallmark Channel beginning September 2010.
As part of the agreement, MSLO will also develop a range of new and original series and prime time specials that will complement Hallmark Channel's current schedule of popular original movies, movies from the acclaimed "Hallmark Hall of Fame" library collection, specials and classic television series. In 2010 the network will produce 24 original movies.
Beginning in the fall, Mondays through Fridays, The Martha Stewart Show will be presented 10-11 a.m. (ET/PT), kicking off a two-and-half-hour block of original Martha Stewart programming. The flagship how-to series will continue to be filmed in New York City with a live studio audience, informing and inspiring viewers on subjects from cooking and entertaining to crafting and gardening. Encore performances of the daily show will also be presented on the network.
Following The Martha Stewart Show from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (ET/PT) each weekday, Hallmark Channel will present exclusive original programming currently in development at MSLO that will feature a portfolio of creative content for which the Martha Stewart brand is known and which will showcase experts and personalities from within MSLO. Additionally, MSLO will develop numerous holiday and interview specials for prime time on the network.
Stay with us throughout the day if there are any other major NATPE updates. So check back!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Saturday, August 30
Monday, September 1
- Jennifer Aniston (Friends) - Watch Jennifer on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC. There's a Friends reunion with Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (3rd Rock from the Sun) - Joseph is a guest on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Derek Waters (Married to the Kellys) - Derek appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Judy Greer (Mad Love/Arrested Development/Miss Guided) - Tune in to see Judy on a repeat of Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Kym Whitley (Young & Hungry/Animal Practice/Sparks) - Kym is a guest on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community) - Yvette guest co-hosts a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Patricia Heaton (The Middle/Back to You/Everybody Loves Raymond - Patricia sells a treasure from The Middle on a repeat of Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Debi Mazar (Entourage/Working) - Debi and her husband, Gabriele Corcos, share their passion for Tuscan food and each other on a repeat of Katie, so check your local listings.
- Jane Leeves (Hot in Cleveland/Frasier/Throb) - Jane appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.