Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Living Single will air weeknights at 8:30pm, 9pm and encore 3-4am after the marathon week, starting Sept. 29. The marathon week will be week Sept. 22-26, 7pm-12am each night.
Head on over to our TV One September/October thread for more details and for discussion.
BET has made some schedule changes to its fall schedule that starts Sept. 22. We originally announced the changes happening, but BET has now altered weekdays 9am-8pm just a bit. Airing 9-10am now will be more Smart Guy followed by a double dose of Girlfriends from 10-11am. Judge Karen and Judge Hatchett will now premiere in the 11am hour, rather than the 10pam hour. The shows will still air in the 11pm hour in late night. Then The Steve Harvey Show moves to 12 noon and 12:30pm, which means it will air there seven days a week since it was already airing in those slots on weekends. A Movie follows at 1pm with BET Now and Rap City moving to 3 and 4pm, in Harvey's old 4pm hour. Smart Guy episodes remain 5-6pm and 106 & Park is now two-hours from 6-8pm.
For more details, head on over to our BET September thread for details and to discuss.
Fox has finally announced what will air in the other 25 minutes this Sunday to go along with the 95-minute encore of last night's Fringe premiere. On Sunday, Sept. 14 from 8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT Fox presents a Sunday night like no other. The evening kicks off with an exclusive first look at an extended scene from the highly anticipated film The Day The Earth Stood Still starring Keanu Reeves, followed by a preview of 24: Redemption, the two-hour special event airing this November on Fox. Immediately after the exclusive previews, the series premiere of Fringe will encore, followed by an exclusive preview of the not-to-be-missed, heart-pounding first four minutes of Fringe's second episode. So three previews will air in those 25 minutes that are needed to be filled. Fringe encore will likely start at 8:15ish.
New on DVD/Blu-ray (January)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Season 5 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Season 6 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - The Cosby Show - Seasons 5 & 6 (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Girls - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
01/06 - Married with Children - Season Seven (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Married with Children - Season Eight (Mill Creek)
01/06 - Married with Children - Seasons Seven and Eight (Mill Creek)
01/13 - The Big House - The Complete Series
01/13 - Episodes - The Third Season
01/13 - The Facts of Life - The Complete Series (Shout! Factory
01/20 - Welcome Back, Kotter - The Complete Second Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, January 29
The Big Bang Theory - "The Anxiety Optimization" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
In the hopes of achieving a scientific breakthrough, Sheldon invites his friends to challenge him. Also, Wolowitz invents an embarrassing game about Raj.
Mom - "Kitty Litter and a Class Felony" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Christy does damage control when Bonnie acts out after the death of a loved one. Beverly D’Angelo Returns as Lorraine.
Two and a Half Men - "A Beer-Battered Rip-Off" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When Alan breaks up with their social worker to get back together with Lyndsey, Walden worries it will affect Louis’ adoption.
The McCarthys - "The Ref" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Ronny dates Doug, a handsome ref who has a history of infuriating Arthur, Ronny invites him over for dinner to convince them he is a nice guy. Meanwhile, Katrina is worried Gerard is cheating on her when he begins acting suspicious.
Thursday, January 29
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Catch Mayim on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Alison Brie (Community) - Watch Alison on The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Whitney Cummings (Whitney) - Whitney guest co-hosts The Late Late Show at 12:37am on CBS.
- Simon Helberg (The Big Bang Theory) - Simon appears on Conan at 11pm on TBS. He also discusses his new film We'll Never Have Paris on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.
- Andrew Rannells (Girls/The New Normal) - Andrew is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Cedric the Entertainer (The Soul Man/The Steve Harvey Show) - Cedric is a guest on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Megan Park (The Neighbors) - Megan discusses her starring role in the upcoming Hallmark Channel original movie A Wish Come True on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Robert Carradine (Lizzie McGuire) and Curtis Armstrong (Dan Vs.) - Robert and Curtis talk about what to expect in the new season of King of the Nerds on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Mario Lopez (Saved by the Bell/Saved by the Bell: The New Class) - Mario and his wife Courtney are guests on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Molina (Sports Night) - Josh is a guest on SI Now.