Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Also, coming to Lifetime this September is the ABC reality series Wife Swap. Wife Swap will air weekdays at 3:00pm & 4:00pm ET/PT. At 3pm it will replace a movie and the 4pm airing will replace an hour of The Golden Girls. Golden Girls will still remain in the 9am hour and 1am hour. It was originally announced for October, but it will air earlier. There will be an Army Wives marathon on Labor Day from 11am-9pm. There are no other real changes, but I adivse you to view the full Lifetime September 2008 line-up!
Stay tuned tomorrow for another Fall line-up!
TV Land has made some one-time changes for this week, for more promotion for the original series Family Foreman. They will wraparound the series with The Cosby Show tonight from 8-10pm and again from 2-4am. Then on the weekend, Family Foreman encores will get a boost from The Jeffersons on Saturday from 1pm-4:30pm, while The Cosby Show will air out of the encores from 6pm-8:30pm and again from 1am-6am. Finally, this Sunday Cosby Show will be used from 11pm-6am following encores of Family Foreman. Check our TV Land July thread, for details. We'll keep you up to date, if TV Land does something similar for next week.
We mentioned before that BET now has a rotating sitcom wheel from 9-11am each weekday morning beginning this week, with Thea, Diff'rent Strokes, The Parkers, Girlfriends, and Sanford airing each day. BET aired Thea on Monday and Diff'rent Strokes on Tuesday this week, but now they have made a change. Diff'rent Strokes will air Wed-Fri mornings this week instead of the other three shows. No reason was given for the change. So what about next week? As of now, Thea is slated for Monday and Friday and Diff'rent Strokes Tuesday through Thursday. So it seems they are not going to air Girlfriends, The Parkers and Sanford in this wheel afterall. Check out the episode information for the remainder of this week and next week, if you want to know the episodes.
New Girl - "Big News" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The morning after their break-up, Jess and Nick scramble to keep it a secret from the loftmates. Meanwhile, Winston passes his police academy entrance exam, and demands that the gang throw him a "Honey Roast".
The Mindy Project - "Think Like a Peter" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Peter encourages Mindy to think more like a man. To test his advice, they head out to a bar, where they meet Lee (guest star Max Greenfield), a smooth-talking first-grade teacher who is up to no good. Meanwhile, Danny tries to give relationship advice to Tamra.
About a Boy - "About a Slopmaster" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Fiona (Minnie Driver) volunteers to run a project for Marcus’s (Benjamin Stockham) class – a miniature society modeled after Dickensian London. Wanting to be King of the mock economy, Fiona instead selects him as the lowly slopmaster, much to his dismay, prompting him to figure out a clever yet questionable solution to turn things around. Meanwhile, Will (David Walton) takes Marcus out on a spending spree, thanks to his latest royalty check and then does his best to throw the perfect party to impress Sam (guest star Adrianne Palicki).
Growing Up Fisher - "The Man with the Spider Tattoo" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
find a new plus-one for an important charity event, and he’s determined to show his peers that his post-divorce life is going smoothly. Katie (Ava Deluca-Verley) becomes invested in helping her dad find a plus-one, as her secret party at her dad’s apartment is in jeopardy if Mel doesn’t attend the event. Meanwhile, Runyen’s (Lance Lim) mom (guest star Lela Lee) thinks Henry (Eli Baker) is a bad influence on her son, so Joyce (Jenna Elfman) confronts her in order to defend the Fisher family honor.
The Game - "Mommy Dearest" (BET, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Chardonnay plans an extravagant vow-renewal ceremony; Malki and Yana have a plan to remove the tension between them.
Let's Stay Together - "Breakdown and Billy Clubs" (BET, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Stacy and Tasha invite themselves on Charles and Jamal's fishing trip; Crystal helps Kita write a love letter to Troy.
Tuesday, April 15
- Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) - Catch Jerry on a repeat of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Wendie Malick (Hot in Cleveland/Just Shoot Me!) - Wendie stops by The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jim Rash (Community/Help Me Help You) - Jim visits The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Andy is a guest on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy appears on a repeat of Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Zach Woods (The Office) - Zach stops by The Pete Holmes Show at midnight on TBS.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm. He will also be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Billy Bob Thortnon (Hearts Afire) - Billy Bob speaks about the new FX series Fargo on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Don Cheadle (The Golden Palace) - Don appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Bob Saget (How I Met Your Mother/Full House) - Bob talks about his TV career, doing stand-up and his new memoir, Dirty Daddy: The Chronicles of a Family Man Turned Filthy Comedian, on Katie, so check your local listings. He will also be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Tracy Morgan (30 Rock/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Tracy is a guest on The Tracy Morgan Show, so check your local listings.
- Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) - Doris appears on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Whoopi Goldberg (Whoopi/Bagdad Cafe) - Whoopi talks about her new Lifetime movie A Day Late and a Dollar Short on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.
- Tichina Arnold (Martin/Everybody Hates Chris/Happily Divorced) - Tichina talks about her new Lifetime movie A Day Late and a Dollar Short on SiriusXM Radio on Morning Jolt with Larry Flick at 9:35am, Hip Hop Nation at 10:05am, and Shade 45 with Sway at 10:30am.
- Cheryl Hines (Suburgatory/Curb Your Enthusiasm) - Cheryl helps Michael Symon make a winter ratatouille sandwich on a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Brandy Norwood (The Game/Moesha) - Brandy will be on Big Morning Buzz Live on VH1 at 10am.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Kristin will be on Pop Sugar Now on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.