Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Last time I mentioned The Drew Carey Show would air after a Thursday movie on July 3 at 10:30pm, now that has been moved to July 17 at 10:30pm. The Drew Carey Show is slated to return to the ION regular line-up this fall airing at 6pm, leading into M*A*S*H at 6:30pm.
Everything else we mentioned last time is the same...so no other changes to July.
Discuss ION July on our message boards. We still hope to have our interview with them soon...I promise it will come, but ION seems to be very busy.
Sony TV's newly revamped multi-platform network brings you the shows you love, only shorter! The Minisode Network offers 5-minute adaptations of favorite television shows that retain the full story arc of the episode. On June 17, today, the network will be launching minisodes of The Three Stooges.
Go to MySpace (http://www.myspace.com/minisodenetwork), Crackle (http://crackle.com/c/minisodenetwork), YouTube, AOL, Hulu, Joost, Verizon V CAST, and Sprint TV to check out minisodes of The Three Stooges and your other favorite shows including Diff'rent Strokes, The Facts of Life, Married...with Children, Silver Spoons, Charlie's Angels, What's Happening!! and so many more! Now you can laugh at all the funniest moments in 5 minutes and still get the story of Larry, Moe, and Curly!
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.