Thursday, June 12, 2008
The Kardashians, Deion & Pilar Sanders, Bill Engvall, Larry the Cable Guy, Vivica A. Fox, Mo'Nique, Christopher Knight & Adrianne Curry, Ice T, Melissa & Joan Rivers, Raven-Symone, Wayne Newton, Tiki Barber, Ed McMahon, Vincent Pastore, Kathie Lee Gifford & Frank Gifford, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Corbin Bernsen, Margaret Cho, and cast members from the hit series American Gladiators, The Office, My Name is Earl, The Girls Next Door and American Chopper.
To see the full cast in each family/team, click HERE!
We have some BET preemptions and notes for you to share. Diff'rent Strokes will not be seen tomorrow (Friday, June 13) at all because of an original series (Hell Date, etc) marathon from 9am-5pm, thus the Saturday Strokes airings at 12 and 12:30pm this Saturday (June 14) will be new and not repeats of the previous day. The 3-4pm airings of Diff'rent Strokes will not be seen June 16-20 because of a BET Movie Week from 3-5pm. The 9-10am airings will be seen except on Friday, June 20 where a special BET Now will air. Also, Saturday, June 21 the 12-1pm Strokes airings will be preempted for an originals marathon from 11am-2pm. For A Different World fans, the show will only air Wednesday, June 18 3-4am and Thursday, June 19 from 11pm-1am that week because of various movies/stunts. Sanford is also preempted on Sunday, June 22. Diff'rent Strokes is preempted from both 9-10am and 3-4pm airings on Monday, June 23 and Tuesday, June 24. Everything will be back to normal on Wednesday, June 25 since the BET Awards are over with...that is the main reason for these preemptions. The 2008 BET Awards air tuesday, June 24 in primetime.
In other BET news, A Different World will get a marathon on Sunday, July 6 from 6pm-11pm.
TV Land has announced that the Sixth Annual TV Land Awards airing this Sunday will be two-hours now instead of 90-minutes. The show was taped this past Sunday and it must have lasted longer for them to add another half-hour. People who went to the taping said it was fun and funny. The parody this year will be funny as usual with stars like Joyce DeWitt and Cindy Williams. Tune in this Sunday from 9-11pm ET/PT on TV Land for the Sixth Annual TV Land Awards hosted by Vanessa Williams.
The Middle - "Stormy Moon" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Frankie is gobsmacked when she is handcuffed, arrested and taken to the police station. But when she discovers that her arrest was over an unreturned library book, she sets her sights on the only person she suspects to be the real guilty party - Brick. Meanwhile, Sue doesn't know how to express her feelings of disdain to Reverend TimTom over his new partner and girlfriend, Reverend Tammy (Casey Wilson, “Happy Endings”), and Axl and Cassidy reunite during Spring Break but find themselves mostly kissing and not talking to one another.
Suburgatory - "I'm Just Not Into Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Tessa drags Malik and Lisa to a college party, she meets a male version of herself and becomes enamored. They see eye-to-eye on everything and it’s almost the perfect relationship. Meanwhile, Dallas enlists a matchmaker to set her and Dalia up, but the matchmaker convinces Dallas to date herself and she decides to get back to basics with a new look.
Modern Family - "Other People's Children" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
It’s male-bonding day when Jay takes Luke into the garage to show him the way around tools and impart some manly wisdom, and Gloria goes with Claire and Lily to shop for Lily’s flower girl dress. Elsewhere, Mitch, Cam, Alex and Manny go for a cultured day at the museum but it eventually becomes survival of the smartest. And Phil enthusiastically offers to help Andy with his anniversary gift to his girlfriend, which is an elaborate video expression of his love.
Mixology - "Bruce & Jessica" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Bruce is as abrasive as they come and when he sets his eyes on Jessica, a single mom from New Jersey, he thinks she’s easy prey. He’s very quickly rejected, but he ignores Tom and Cal’s advice to abort the mission and he continues to pursue her. Meanwhile, Liv decides to indulge her curiosity with Ron, but that leads to some unexpected trouble.
Men at Work - "Jude Awakening" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Tyler attempts to ask Jude out on a date, but her past gets in the way. Worried that Gibbs is bottling up his emotions, Milo tries to get him to cry. The big source of Neal's sexual anxiety is revealed.
Men at Work - "Odd Milo Out" (TBS, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler and Jude try to keep their new relationship a secret. Milo, already feeling left out since quitting Full Steam, has his traditional movie night taken away from him. Gibbs is hurt when Neal finds a new apartment. PJ tells a paranoid Myron to expect big changes in the office.
Melissa & Joey - "To Tell the Truth" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Mel and Joe's friendship with another couple is jeopardized when a secret is revealed; Zander comes to Ryder for help after he flunks out of art school.
Baby Daddy - "A Knight to Remember" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tucker tries to hide the fact that he's not a lawyer when his father arrives for an unexpected visit; Riley develops a crush on a British stranger; a trip to a Renaissance fair leads to subway shenanigans.
Love Thy Neighbor - "Permission Granted" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Philip asks Danny for permission to take his mother on a date.
Wednesday, March 12
- Krysten Ritter (Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23) - Watch Krysten on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Busy Philipps (Cougar Town) - Busy talks about the new season of Cougar Town on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie will be a guest on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. She will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Dave Franco (Scrubs/Do Not Disturb) - Dave visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Kevin Bigley and Jessica McNamee (Sirens) - The cast of Sirens will be guests on The Better Show, so check your local listings.
- Atticus Shaffer (The Middle) - Atticus appears on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lori Loughlin (Full House) - Lori will be on Morning Joe on MSNBC between 6-9am.
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Allison is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Wilmer Valderamma (That '70s Show) - Wilmer stops by Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (The Crazy Ones) - Sarah is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.