Wednesday, May 14, 2008
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM Cold Case
10:00PM The Unit
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory
8:30PM How I Met Your Mother
9:00PM Two and a Half Men
9:30PM Worst Week (NEW!)
10:00PM CSI: Miami
8:00PM Navy NCIS
9:00PM The Mentalist (NEW!)
10:00PM Without a Trace
8:00PM Old Christine
8:30PM Project Gary (NEW!)
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM CSI: NY
10:00PM Eleventh Hour (NEW!)
8:00PM Ghost Whisperer
9:00PM The Ex List (NEW!)
8:00PM-10:00PM Crime Repeats
10:00PM 48 Hours Mystery
Coming off the bench in mid-season is returning sitcom Rules of Engagement and new drama Harper's Island.
Discuss CBS's 2008-09 line-up here.
Less than two weeks ago we gave you details on ION Television's upfront presentation. ION announced their fall schedule then, but they mentioned ER and The Dead Zone would launch before the fall season starts. Both are launching in June! ER joins the line-up with a four-night, eleven-episode marathon the week of June 9 in primetime! The eleventh episode in the marathon will lead into the ION premiere of The Dead Zone on June 12 at 10pm. ER marathon is 8-11pm June 9-12, except 10pm on June 12 is The Dead Zone premiere.
Then starting June 16, both The Dead Zone and ER will join the primetime line-up and air back-to-back from 9-11pm from Mon-Wed. Quantum Leap will slide over from 9pm to 8pm, replacing Mama's Family which is leaving the line-up. There are no other changes in the line-up, which means The Drew Carey Show is also gone. Now Drew is listed in the tentative Fall schedule for weekdays at 6pm that we gave you two weeks ago. So it will return likely, unless that Fall schedule changes a bit. Boston Legal, M*A*S*H and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper come to the schedule in the Fall as well. Again, check out the Fall schedule if you haven't seen it yet.
Back to ION June, besides the ER marathon and the primetime changes, ION still has Thursday movies and RHI Fri-Sun movies. Classic Warner Bros. movies will air on Thursdays such as The Point of No Return, Dirty Harry and Chisum. RHI movies include the 2006 The Ten Commandments, the 2007 Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde, Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, and the world premiere of ION's The Summit!
For complete details on ION Television June 2008, click HERE!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.