Wednesday, May 14, 2008
7:00PM 60 Minutes
8:00PM The Amazing Race
9:00PM Cold Case
10:00PM The Unit
8:00PM The Big Bang Theory
8:30PM How I Met Your Mother
9:00PM Two and a Half Men
9:30PM Worst Week (NEW!)
10:00PM CSI: Miami
8:00PM Navy NCIS
9:00PM The Mentalist (NEW!)
10:00PM Without a Trace
8:00PM Old Christine
8:30PM Project Gary (NEW!)
9:00PM Criminal Minds
10:00PM CSI: NY
10:00PM Eleventh Hour (NEW!)
8:00PM Ghost Whisperer
9:00PM The Ex List (NEW!)
8:00PM-10:00PM Crime Repeats
10:00PM 48 Hours Mystery
Coming off the bench in mid-season is returning sitcom Rules of Engagement and new drama Harper's Island.
Discuss CBS's 2008-09 line-up here.
Less than two weeks ago we gave you details on ION Television's upfront presentation. ION announced their fall schedule then, but they mentioned ER and The Dead Zone would launch before the fall season starts. Both are launching in June! ER joins the line-up with a four-night, eleven-episode marathon the week of June 9 in primetime! The eleventh episode in the marathon will lead into the ION premiere of The Dead Zone on June 12 at 10pm. ER marathon is 8-11pm June 9-12, except 10pm on June 12 is The Dead Zone premiere.
Then starting June 16, both The Dead Zone and ER will join the primetime line-up and air back-to-back from 9-11pm from Mon-Wed. Quantum Leap will slide over from 9pm to 8pm, replacing Mama's Family which is leaving the line-up. There are no other changes in the line-up, which means The Drew Carey Show is also gone. Now Drew is listed in the tentative Fall schedule for weekdays at 6pm that we gave you two weeks ago. So it will return likely, unless that Fall schedule changes a bit. Boston Legal, M*A*S*H and Hangin' with Mr. Cooper come to the schedule in the Fall as well. Again, check out the Fall schedule if you haven't seen it yet.
Back to ION June, besides the ER marathon and the primetime changes, ION still has Thursday movies and RHI Fri-Sun movies. Classic Warner Bros. movies will air on Thursdays such as The Point of No Return, Dirty Harry and Chisum. RHI movies include the 2006 The Ten Commandments, the 2007 Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde, Anastasia: The Mystery of Anna, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, and the world premiere of ION's The Summit!
For complete details on ION Television June 2008, click HERE!
New on DVD/Blu-ray (February)
02/16 - The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete Series
02/16 - The Brady Kids - The Complete Animated Series
02/16 - Girls - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
02/16 - Sabrina, the Teenage Witch - The Complete Series
02/16 - Togetherness - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, February 10
The Middle - "Film, Friends and Fruit Pies" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
While Frankie and Mike try to figure out which household appliance a piece of plastic belongs to, Brick becomes a tyrannical director when he casts Cindy and Troy to re-enact scenes from “Knots Landing” for a school project; Sue’s excitement over having new friend Lexie become her college dorm roommate quickly sours when she finds herself being charged for half of the new things that Lexie is spontaneously buying for the room; and Axl finds himself becoming stressed out when his boss (Alan Ruck) befriends him and tells him that the fruit pie division is on the verge of being shut down.
The Goldbergs - "Lainey Loves Lionel" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Beverly forbids Adam to see the R-rated movie “Porky’s,” so Murray pushes him to break the rules. But the plan backfires when Beverly forbids Adam to use the phone for Valentine’s Day. As a result, he takes the rule breaking to a whole new level. Meanwhile, Barry tries too hard to impress Lainey for the holiday using the legendary music of Lionel Ritchie.
Modern Family - "Clean for a Day" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Before Claire officially takes over Jay’s closet business, she decides she must get the house in order and make the family clean out the clutter; unfortunately, Phil and Luke can’t bear to part with anything, and Alex digs up old feelings when she finds Sanjay’s sweatshirt. Newly into retirement, Jay decides to get a new hobby – piloting a plane – but the danger puts Cameron into a tailspin of worry. And elsewhere, Gloria wants to connect with Jay more and decides to pick up his favorite game of golf, and ropes Mitchell into teaching her.
black-ish - "Sink or Swim" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
After Dre notices that his neighbor Janine has never invited his family to any of her pool parties, he assumes she is racially stereotyping them as a family that doesn’t swim. The kids are shocked to find out that, in fact, Dre doesn’t know how to swim. At work, Dre shares the story with his colleagues, and Daphne Lido is not convinced it’s a race thing, so Dre confronts Janine directly. Meanwhile, Jack and Diane are a part of the Girls’ and Boys’ Rovers Organization, and they envy each other’s activities.
2 Broke Girls - "And the Booth Babes" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Max and Caroline sign up to be “booth babes” in order to get into a huge gaming convention for free. Once inside, they’re shocked to see that Han’s friend has created video game characters based on them, and demand compensation.
Mike & Molly - "The Good Wife" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Molly’s leisure activities between novels become an issue with Mike as he wants her to be the perfect homemaker.
Young & Hungry - "Young & Coachella" (Freeform, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Gabi brings her food truck to an outdoor music festival; miserable Sofia seeks new company.
Baby Daddy - "Reinventing the Wheeler" (Freeform, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Ben feels it is time to settle down; Danny's sleeping troubles affect his hockey performance.
Younger - "Un-Jaded" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
When their first author proves to be more trouble than she’s worth, Liza and Kelsey worry their imprint might be over before it ever gets started.
Teachers - "Jacob" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Ms. Watson deals with the fact that her ex may have moved on; Ms. Cannon tries to put a stop to teacher cliques.
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - "Being Frank" (FXX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A day in the life of Frank Reynold's as he tries to keep up with the gang's newest scheme.
Man Seeking Woman - "Honey" (FXX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Josh tries to prove to Rosa (Rosa Salazar) that he's a better option than her current boyfriend (Fred Armisen).
Wednesday, February 10
- Zendaya (K.C. Undercover) - Catch Zendaya on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Malin Akerman (Sin City Saints/Trophy Wife) - Malin appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mayim Bialik (The Big Bang Theory/Blossom) - Mayim drops by Last Call with Carson Daly at 1:35am on NBC.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Jason Mantzoukas (The League) - Jason visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Alison Brie (Community) - Alison appears on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Debi Mazar (Younger/Entourage/Working) - Debi talks about TV Land's Younger on The Meredith Vieira Show, so check your local listings.
- Charlie Sheen (Anger Management/Two and a Half Men) - Charlie is back to set the record straight about that experimental HIV treatment he tried and responds to the controversial doctor who told him he was cured on The Dr. Oz Show, so check your local listings. He also opens up about a new, game-changing HIV treatment he’s excited about.
- Colton Dunn (Superstore) - Colton is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Alyssa Milano (Who's the Boss?/Romantically Challenged) - Alyssa appears on The Late Late Show with James Corden at 12:37am on CBS.
- T.J. Miller (Silicon Valley/The Goodwin Games/Carpoolers) - T.J. talks about Deadpool on NBC's Today in the 9am hour and on The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore at 11:30pm on Comedy Central..
- Fran Drescher (Happily Divorced/Living with Fran/The Nanny) - Fran is a guest on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Kim Cattrall (Sex and the City) - Kim talks about her series Sensitive Skin on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Joe Morton (Grady) - Joe is a guest on The Real, so check your local listings.