Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Meanwhile, NBC will air USA Network shows Monk and Psych Sunday nights beginning in March. No timeslots were announced as of yet. The episodes airing on NBC will be repurposed episodes from USA. If you all remember, Monk aired on ABC some years back in the summer as repeats.
We have some schedule notes! ION Television has made some minor changes. For tonight, Diagnosis Murder: "Murder Two" (Matlock cross-over) will air from 9-11pm rather than the holiday movie Mary Christmas. It seems this will the last scheduled airing for Diagnosis Murder, as it is no where to be found after this. Next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Dec. 25-27), ION will remove 48 Hours at 10pm and start Who's the Boss? a week early in its new time period from 10 and 10:30pm. Who's the Boss? will remain at 9-10pm on these three days as well!
Yesterday we gave you The N's new 24/7 launch schedule. We didn't mention when Saved by the Bell will air regularly, because we were not 100% sure. I guessed it would be sometime between 5-8pm and 10pm-1am...and guess what I am right. Weekdays 6-7pm and 11pm-12am! It will also air on weekends from 7-8pm and 11pm-12am. But before all that... six-hour marathon celebrating the best episodes from the hit series will air on Monday, January 14 from 6pm-12am. Everything is now updated with the full schedule and also highlights for the month...click HERE to view!
Marking the network's first ever major off-net reality acquisition, Lifetime Television has obtained the exclusive off-network rerun rights from Disney-ABC Domestic Television for the popular, critically acclaimed ABC series Wife Swap, beginning in October 2008.
Wife Swap, which premiered in 2004, takes viewers into the intimate heart of the American family home. Each week, two wives from two very different families exchange husbands and children (but not bedrooms) to experience another woman's life. The show will enter its fourth season on ABC this season (Wednesdays at 8 starting Jan. 2, 2008).
Last Man Standing - "Eve's Boyfriend" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Eve has a new boyfriend but refuses to talk about him. After Vanessa pressures her for some good ol’ girl talk, Eve concedes and opens up, much to Vanessa’s joy. But when Mandy and Kristin catch wind that Eve’s boyfriend is taking part in the same overnight Junior ROTC camping trip as Eve, their past mistakes prompt them to be concerned.
The Neighbors - "Balle Balle!" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Marty and Debbie are worried when Larry Bird tells them his Indian co-worker at the coffee shop has invited him to a traditional Indian wedding. Despite their pleas, Larry decides to attend without their approval and he and Jackie get carried away when trying to come up with a wedding gift. After Larry does research on Indian weddings, he concludes all weddings take place in “Bollywood” and decides to give his friend a full scale Bollywood number.
Enlisted - "Parade Duty" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
After Cody assigns the platoon "Parade Duty" Pete tries to inspire his team, but finds he is being sabotaged by his own brother. After things go terribly wrong, all three brothers learn a bit more about what it means to be a soldier in Rear D.
Raising Hope - "Baby Phat" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia are in desperate need of a vacation and, at Barney's suggestion, head to a resort for a little R&R. But the "resort" turns out to be a different kind of place than they were hoping for. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sabrina decide they want to have a baby.
Jessie - "Snack Attack" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Jessie notices a famous casting director in the park and tries to impress him by volunteering to help his daughter befriend the Ross kids.
Dog with a Blog - "I Want My Nikki Back, Nikki Back, Nikki Back" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Tyler decides to try and get Nikki back as his girlfriend but Avery is hesitant to help him for fear of being caught between her friend and brother.
Love That Girl - "Assets and Liabilities" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Delroy finds a way out of paying his taxes; Imunique and Jasmine are both into the same guy.
Friday, March 7
- Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen) - Watch Ellen on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Kenan Thompson (Kenan & Kel) - Kenan appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Patrick Duffy (Step by Step) - Patrick discusses the new season of Dallas on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings. He will also be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour.
- Jason Bateman (Arrested Development/The Hogan Family/It's Your Move) - Jason is a guest on Pop Sugar on TV Guide Network at 6pm and on the next day on their website at noon.
- Scott Foley (The Goodwin Games/A.U.S.A.) - Scott joins the Chew Crew on ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Judy Gold (All-American Girl) - Judy weighs in on hot topics on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Chelsea Handler (Are You There, Chelsea?) - Chelsea answers calls from the Foodie Phone Booth on Rachael Ray, so check your local listings.
- Stephanie Beatriz (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) - Stephanie discusses Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Lena Dunham (Girls) - Lena will be on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Patrick Warburton (Rules of Engagement/Seinfeld) - Patrick appears on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry is a guest on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Christine Lakin (Step by Step) - Christine is a guest on Big Morning Buzz Live with Nick Lachey on VH1 at 10am.
- Henry Winkler (Happy Days/Out of Practice) - Henry visits The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.