Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Meanwhile, NBC will air USA Network shows Monk and Psych Sunday nights beginning in March. No timeslots were announced as of yet. The episodes airing on NBC will be repurposed episodes from USA. If you all remember, Monk aired on ABC some years back in the summer as repeats.
We have some schedule notes! ION Television has made some minor changes. For tonight, Diagnosis Murder: "Murder Two" (Matlock cross-over) will air from 9-11pm rather than the holiday movie Mary Christmas. It seems this will the last scheduled airing for Diagnosis Murder, as it is no where to be found after this. Next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (Dec. 25-27), ION will remove 48 Hours at 10pm and start Who's the Boss? a week early in its new time period from 10 and 10:30pm. Who's the Boss? will remain at 9-10pm on these three days as well!
Yesterday we gave you The N's new 24/7 launch schedule. We didn't mention when Saved by the Bell will air regularly, because we were not 100% sure. I guessed it would be sometime between 5-8pm and 10pm-1am...and guess what I am right. Weekdays 6-7pm and 11pm-12am! It will also air on weekends from 7-8pm and 11pm-12am. But before all that... six-hour marathon celebrating the best episodes from the hit series will air on Monday, January 14 from 6pm-12am. Everything is now updated with the full schedule and also highlights for the month...click HERE to view!
Marking the network's first ever major off-net reality acquisition, Lifetime Television has obtained the exclusive off-network rerun rights from Disney-ABC Domestic Television for the popular, critically acclaimed ABC series Wife Swap, beginning in October 2008.
Wife Swap, which premiered in 2004, takes viewers into the intimate heart of the American family home. Each week, two wives from two very different families exchange husbands and children (but not bedrooms) to experience another woman's life. The show will enter its fourth season on ABC this season (Wednesdays at 8 starting Jan. 2, 2008).
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.