Tuesday, April 10, 2007
To see the ION May highlights, click HERE.
The King of Queens returned last night for its 200th episode and its final 7 episodes before leaving the air on May 14. In anticipation for the finale, Sony Pictures is asking to pick your top 5 episodes of all-time to air during the week of May 7 in national syndication.
For the first time ever, Sony Pictures Television (SPT) -- with the help of the 208 affiliates in 98% of the country carrying the highly-rated sitcom in syndication -- will ask fans to vote for their favorite "The King of Queens Viewers Choice" episodes and have their selections subsequently air in national syndication.
Beginning Monday, April 16, through Friday, April 27, "The King of Queens Viewers Choice" episodes will be posted on Yahoo! TV. For reference, twelve of the most popular episodes from the past eight seasons, along with brief descriptions and clips, will be displayed to make the process of voting more entertaining. In addition, The King of Queens stations' websites will be directly connected with the SPT's www.thekingofqueens.com site, giving voters yet another method to cast their ballot. On Monday, April 30, at the conclusion of the internet polling from all internet sources, the votes from each venue will be tabulated, and the "top five" list will be created.
In addition, viewers will also have a chance to "see where it all began" when stations across the country broadcast the pilot episode on May 14, the same day as the nine-year network series finale broadcasts on CBS.
So your top 5 will air each day the week of May 7. Also, you can win prizes for participating. To find out the complete details including the list of episodes to choose from, the prizes, and more, click HERE.
If we have more news we will come back, as it is still early. Stay tuned tomorrow for our pilot review of Notes from the Underbelly, premiering Thursday at 10 on ABC, with airings Wednesdays at 8:30 following the premiere.
The Simpsons - "Yellow Subterfuge" (Fox, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Principal Skinner promises the students that the best-behaved among them can take a ride in a submarine. When Skinner gives all the kids a clean slate, Bart believes even his own past indiscretions will be forgotten if he doesn't get into any more trouble. Meanwhile Lisa tries to help a cash-poor Krusty to turn things around by suggesting he sell the foreign rights to his shows.
Bob's Burgers - "Bob and Deliver" (Fox, 8:30PM ET/PT)
To Tina's delight, Bob becomes the substitute "Home Ec" teacher at her school and ends up creating a full-scale restaurant in the classroom. However, her excitement is short-lived as Bob's position causes father/daughter friction. But when Gene and Louise go to work for Bob's "school" restaurant, Linda must fend for herself at the family's "other" restaurant (aka Bob's Burgers).
Family Guy - "Into Harmony's Way" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT)
When Peter and Quagmire discover that their singing voices create beautiful harmony together, they form a singing/songwriting team, in the vein of Simon and Garfunkel. However, tensions run high when fame gets to Peter's head.
American Dad - "Faking Bad" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT)
In this "Breaking Bad" parody, Hayley tries to fit in with a popular group of her former high school friends and, in the process, discovers Steve has an amazing ability to create incredibly realistic fake IDs. Sensing a business opportunity, Hayley builds out Steve's operation, but they don't count on having to deal with the other kingpin of the Langley Falls fake ID game: Kevin Ramage (Roger in disguise).
See Dad Run - "See Dad Run Christmas Into the Ground" (Nick at Nite, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Amy has to work on Christmas Eve, David promises to take care of everything but the stress of making the holiday perfect for the kids gets to him and he temporarily loses track of what Christmas is really about.
- "The Gift of the Maggies" (Nick at Nite, 8:30PM ET/PT - re-airs on NickMom at 10:00PM ET/PT)
Stephanie surprises the family with a visit from her dad at Christmas, but she's the one surprised by Maggie's unexpected reaction to his arrival. The kids are excited because they think another grandparent means more presents. Guest Star: Larry Wilmore.
Monday, December 9
- Queen Latifah (Living Single) - Watch Queen Latifah on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Demi Lovato (Sonny with a Chance) - Demi is a guest on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Louie Anderson (Life with Louie/The Louie Show) - Louie appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Faith Ford (Hope & Faith/Murphy Brown) - Faith visits LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Kim Richards (Hello, Larry) - Kim chats on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Elise Neal (The Hughleys) - Elise is part of the guest panel on Bethenny, so check your local listings.
- Katey Sagal (8 Simple Rules/Married with Children) - Tune in to see Katey on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Donald Faison (The Exes/Scrubs) - Donald is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings. He will also be on The Arsenio Hall Show, so check listings.
- Tom Hanks (Bosom Buddies) - Tom discusses his role in Saving Mr. Banks on ABC's Good Morning America between 7-9am.