Monday, January 29, 2007
Full Episodes of 'Jim', Unaired 'Daybreak' Episodes Added to ABC.com; 13th Annual SAG Awards Winners; 'Reba' to End Feb. 18
They have also re-added Daybreak with all the aired episodes, and also they will add an unaired episode each Monday for the next three weeks! The show is quite addicting and well written, so if you have not seen the show...you're in for a great ride! You can watch all the aired ones and then you can catch up to the unaired ones. I think they have added three or four unaired ones today, with more coming each Monday for the next three weeks. And if you didn't know, a few weeks back ABC.com added rookie drama Men in Trees to their player. They negotiated with Warner Bros., and the deal finally came through, but only the current week's episode is available, along with the series' pilot. So, if you miss the episode, you have a week to watch it.
Other series besides the new ones on the full player are: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, What About Brian, Brothers & Sisters, The Knights of Prosperity, Six Degrees and Lost--all from Touchstone Television.
TNT and TBS aired the 13th Annual SAG Awards last night. Here are the television series winners:
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
Hugh Laurie, House - Dr. Gregory House FOX
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series
Chandra Wilson, Grey's Anatomy - Dr. Miranda Bailey ABC
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series
Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock - Jack Donaghy NBC
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series
America Ferrera, Ugly Betty - Betty Suarez ABC
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
Grey's Anatomy, ABC
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
The Office, NBC
Some notes: Reba will end its run with two episodes, including the series finale, on Sunday Feb. 18 from 7-8 p.m. on The CW. CBS has canceled low rated reality series Armed & Famous after getting whacked by American Idol, repeats of CSI: Miami and Criminal Minds will take its slot (Wed at 8) until Jericho returns Feb. 14.
In syndication news, EXTRA has been renewed at least through the 2009-10 season, with 95% clearance. Meanwhile, The Greg Behrendt Show will not see a second season, and will likely be replaced by Steve Wilkos' show coming this fall.
And we remember classic TV writer Bob Carroll, Jr. He wrote on all of Lucille Ball's sitcoms: I Love Lucy, The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy. He died Saturday and also wrote for classic sitcoms such as Alice, Mothers in Law, Paul Lynde Show, and the short lived sitcom Dorothy. Carroll, Jr. was 88.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 31
The Big Bang Theory - "The Hesitation Ramification" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Penny’s big acting break on NCIS is a bust, Leonard struggles to help her, which results in Penny asking Leonard a bold relationship question. Meanwhile, Sheldon tries to learn how to be funny and Raj tries to work on his “game” before talking to girls.
The Millers - "Walk-n-Wave" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Worried that his mother has made him feel like he’s better than other people, Nathan befriends a hopeless co-worker, Doug, who turns out to be a social outcast and more than Nathan knows how to handle. Meanwhile, Tom and Adam argue about who’s smarter and take an online test to find out. Andy Richter guest stars as Doug, Nathan’s co-worker. Roseanne Barr guest stars as Darla, Doug’s mother.
Welcome to Sweden - "Get a Job/Farthinder" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Feeling uncomfortable that he is being supported by Emma (Josephine Bornebusch), and hearing about it from from Emma’s mom Viveka (Lena Olin), Bruce (Greg Poehler) looks for work in Sweden and lands a job that doesn’t quite match with his skill set. Meanwhile, he starts to feel left out when Emma begins to make plans without him. Elsewhere, Hassan (guest star Basim Sabah Albasim) helps teach Bruce to drive, while one of Bruce’s former clients, Gene Simmons (guest starring as himself), tracks him down in an effort to clear problems he is having with the IRS.
Working the Engels - "Picture Night" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is approached by a former client from her old firm, billionaire software genius Sam Taylor (guest star Jacob Tierney), to handle a merger on his behalf. However, it’s the worst time for such a high profile client as Ceil (Andrea Martin), has infected all the office computers with a virus. In addition, Jenna must also help Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) calm down Sandy (Azura Skye), who has just been served divorce papers.
Married - "The Getaway" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Russ and Lina go on a romantic getaway. Jess gets in trouble for sexting her neighbor.
You're the Worst - "Keys Open Doors" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Gretchen inadvertently asks Jimmy for a key to his house.
Love That Girl - "Gullible Is as Gullible Does (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
After being taken advantage of several times Jasmine attends Suckers Anonymous, a support group for the gullible. Meanwhile, when the bullying at school gets to be too much, Cordell gets a gun to take care of the bully himself. Delroy has to convince Cordell that violence is not the right answer.
Thursday, July 31
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Veep/The New Adventures of Old Christine/Seinfeld) - Catch Julia on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS. She will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.
- Ron Funches (Undateable) - Ron visits The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 11:34pm on NBC.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Modern Family/The Class) - Jesse appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Carl (The Dick Van Dyke Show) and Rob Reiner (All in the Family) - Carl and Rob are guests on Tavis Smiley on PBS, so check your local listings.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey is a guest on Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart at 11pm.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Chris is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) - Eric stops by The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT. He will also be on Access Hollywood Live, so check your local listings.
- Martin Lawrence (Partners/Martin) - Martin talks about his new FX series Partners on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George is a guest on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- David Alan Grier (Bad Teacher/Less Than Perfect/DAG) - David appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben Kate) - The stars of FX's Married are guests on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.