Monday, January 29, 2007
Full Episodes of 'Jim', Unaired 'Daybreak' Episodes Added to ABC.com; 13th Annual SAG Awards Winners; 'Reba' to End Feb. 18
They have also re-added Daybreak with all the aired episodes, and also they will add an unaired episode each Monday for the next three weeks! The show is quite addicting and well written, so if you have not seen the show...you're in for a great ride! You can watch all the aired ones and then you can catch up to the unaired ones. I think they have added three or four unaired ones today, with more coming each Monday for the next three weeks. And if you didn't know, a few weeks back ABC.com added rookie drama Men in Trees to their player. They negotiated with Warner Bros., and the deal finally came through, but only the current week's episode is available, along with the series' pilot. So, if you miss the episode, you have a week to watch it.
Other series besides the new ones on the full player are: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, What About Brian, Brothers & Sisters, The Knights of Prosperity, Six Degrees and Lost--all from Touchstone Television.
TNT and TBS aired the 13th Annual SAG Awards last night. Here are the television series winners:
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series
Hugh Laurie, House - Dr. Gregory House FOX
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series
Chandra Wilson, Grey's Anatomy - Dr. Miranda Bailey ABC
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Comedy Series
Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock - Jack Donaghy NBC
Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Comedy Series
America Ferrera, Ugly Betty - Betty Suarez ABC
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series
Grey's Anatomy, ABC
Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series
The Office, NBC
Some notes: Reba will end its run with two episodes, including the series finale, on Sunday Feb. 18 from 7-8 p.m. on The CW. CBS has canceled low rated reality series Armed & Famous after getting whacked by American Idol, repeats of CSI: Miami and Criminal Minds will take its slot (Wed at 8) until Jericho returns Feb. 14.
In syndication news, EXTRA has been renewed at least through the 2009-10 season, with 95% clearance. Meanwhile, The Greg Behrendt Show will not see a second season, and will likely be replaced by Steve Wilkos' show coming this fall.
And we remember classic TV writer Bob Carroll, Jr. He wrote on all of Lucille Ball's sitcoms: I Love Lucy, The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show, Here's Lucy, and Life with Lucy. He died Saturday and also wrote for classic sitcoms such as Alice, Mothers in Law, Paul Lynde Show, and the short lived sitcom Dorothy. Carroll, Jr. was 88.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Thursday, July 24
The Big Bang Theory - "The Discovery Dissipation" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Leonard and Amy help Sheldon cope with the shame he’s feeling after his accidental contribution to science is disproved. Meanwhile, Raj must stay with Howard and Bernadette for a week.
The Millers - "Driving Miss Crazy" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
When Nathan gets frustrated after he’s forced to drive Carol around town for errands once again, he demands that she either learn how to drive or find another chauffeur. But when Debbie volunteers Adam to drive Carol, everyone’s surprised when they form an unexpected bond.
Welcome to Sweden - "Proving Love/Lagenhet" (NBC, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Bruce (Greg Poehler) and Emma (Josephine Bornebusch) move into an apartment in Stockholm and Bruce tries his best to introduce himself to the neighbors. Meanwhile, the couple is forced to prove their relationship at the immigration office, but the interviews don’t go quite as planned. Elsewhere, Emma suspects one of Bruce’s former clients, Aubrey Plaza (guest starring as herself), may be stalking him, while another, Amy Poehler (guest starring as herself), is in desperate need of his professional assistance.
Working the Engels - "Jenna's Friend" (NBC, 9:30PM ET/PT)
When Jimmy (Benjamin Arthur) gives their grandmother’s ring to a stripper, Jenna (Kacey Rohl) is forced to intervene to get it back – and makes an unlikely friend in the process. Meanwhile, Sandy (Azura Skye) wins free mother/daughter hip-hop classes and brings Ceil (Andrea Martin) along, but they quickly realize the class isn't meant for them. Ceil is ready to get out of there, until a former friend makes fun of Sandy, and then Ceil is determined not only that they stay, but that they win the dance competition. Rachel Wilson, Rebecca Dalton and Shawn Byfield guest star.
Married - "The Shower" (FX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
A.J. and Jess hijack Russ and Lina's night out.
You're the Worst - "Insouciance" (FX, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jimmy attempts to take Gretchen on a date.
Love That Girl - "The Hot Seat" (TV One, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Imunique agrees to throw a bachelorette party for DeMiracle's fiance.
Thursday, July 24
- David Duchovny (Californication) - Catch David on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub (How to Be a Gentleman) - Mary Lynn stops by Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Mo'Nique (The Parkers) - Mo'Nique appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Wanda Sykes (The New Adventures of Old Christine/Wanda at Large) - Wanda is a guest on a repeat of The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Kristin Chenoweth (Kristin) - Tune in to see Kristin on Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Judy Greer (Married/Mad Love/Miss Guided) and Nat Faxon (Married/Ben and Kate) - Judy and Nat talk about their new FX series Married on NBC's Today in the 9am hour. They will also be on HuffPost Live.
- Adrienne Barbeau (Maude) - Adrienne discusses her role in the Hallmark Movie Channel original movie The Memory Book on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Greg Poehler (Welcome to Sweden) - Greg is a guest on Home & Family on Hallmark Channel at 10am ET/PT.
- Leah Remini (The King of Queens/Family Tools) - Leah appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Craig Ferguson (The Drew Carey Show) - Craig will be on Larry King Now at 2/5pm PT/ET on Ora.tv and Hulu.
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling (Mystery Girls) - Jennie and Tori are guests on Fox & Friends on Fox News Channel at 7:45am. Jennie will also be on HuffPost Live.