Thursday, November 16, 2006
'Growing Pains' Sneak Preview on i Network; Additional Episodes for 'Class', 'Standoff', 'Til Death'
The Thanksgiving night marathon has been added, and will run 8 to 11 p.m. Mama's Family, which was previously scheduled to run 6-11 p.m., will air 6-8 p.m. that night and also on Saturday night (November 25) from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., which originally was Growing Pains. Charlie's Angels marathon will remain on Friday, November 24 from 6 to 11 p.m. and Growing Pains marathon will remain 6-11 p.m. on Sunday, November 26. Click here for the updated Thanksgiving weekend marathon episodes. And we will let you know as soon as we know when Growing Pains really joins the schedule in early 2007!
Fox has given the go-ahead to nine more episodes of the struggling Brad Garrett Thursday night sitcom 'Til Death and six more episodes of procedural drama Standoff, which has also struggled. Both series are the first and likely only new Fox series to be extended beyond their initial 13 episode commitments. Justice, Vanished, Happy Hour will not return beyond 13 episodes and will likely not air all 13.
Meanwhile, CBS has reportedly picked-up additional episodes of the new Monday sitcom The Class. The Class has not brought the lights out but CBS will still likely go with a few more episodes, likely about 16-19, more closer to 16 though. By mid-season, CBS will likely replace The Class with a new mid-season sitcom--Rules of Engagement starring David Spade, Oliver Hudson and Patrick Warburton.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Monday, July 21
2 Broke Girls - "And the Piece of Sheet" (CBS, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Feeling guilty for buying hair extensions with their joint funds, Caroline splurges on a new bedding set for Max but gives the old one to charity, not realizing her old pillowcase has sentimental value.
Mom - "Nietzsche and a Beer Run" (CBS, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Christy is tempted by her old vices when she dates an attractive, hard-partying man. Meanwhile, Bonnie decides her advice is worth money and becomes a life coach. Nick Zano guest stars as David.
Mike & Molly - "Shoeless Molly Flynn" (CBS, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Molly needs to adjust her spending habits on shoes if she wants to maintain harmony in her marriage.
Two and a Half Men - "This Unblessed Biscuit" (CBS, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Walden and Alan think it may be time for Berta to retire when she injures her back at work.
Monday, July 21
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Watch Chris and the rest of the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Zach Braff (Scrubs) - Zach appears on Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC.
- Carl Reiner (The Dick Van Dyke Show) - Carl visits Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Angela Kinsey (The Hotwives of Orlando/The Office) - Angela is a guest on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Ron Funches (Undateable) - Ron is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Dan Aykroyd (Soul Man) - Dan talks about his new film Get On Up on NBC's Today sometime between 7-9am. He will also be on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Jason Biggs (Mad Love/Drexell's Class) - Jason guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Hank Azaria (The Simpsons/Free Agents/Herman's Head) - Hank talks about the Showtime series Ray Donovan on CBS This Morning sometime between 7-9am.
- Julie Bowen (Modern Family) - Julie is a guest on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Getting On/Reno 911!) - Niecy appears on The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- John Stamos (Full House/Jake in Progress) - John will be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am.