Thursday, November 16, 2006
'Growing Pains' Sneak Preview on i Network; Additional Episodes for 'Class', 'Standoff', 'Til Death'
The Thanksgiving night marathon has been added, and will run 8 to 11 p.m. Mama's Family, which was previously scheduled to run 6-11 p.m., will air 6-8 p.m. that night and also on Saturday night (November 25) from 9:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., which originally was Growing Pains. Charlie's Angels marathon will remain on Friday, November 24 from 6 to 11 p.m. and Growing Pains marathon will remain 6-11 p.m. on Sunday, November 26. Click here for the updated Thanksgiving weekend marathon episodes. And we will let you know as soon as we know when Growing Pains really joins the schedule in early 2007!
Fox has given the go-ahead to nine more episodes of the struggling Brad Garrett Thursday night sitcom 'Til Death and six more episodes of procedural drama Standoff, which has also struggled. Both series are the first and likely only new Fox series to be extended beyond their initial 13 episode commitments. Justice, Vanished, Happy Hour will not return beyond 13 episodes and will likely not air all 13.
Meanwhile, CBS has reportedly picked-up additional episodes of the new Monday sitcom The Class. The Class has not brought the lights out but CBS will still likely go with a few more episodes, likely about 16-19, more closer to 16 though. By mid-season, CBS will likely replace The Class with a new mid-season sitcom--Rules of Engagement starring David Spade, Oliver Hudson and Patrick Warburton.
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Tuesday, September 2
New Girl - "Cruise" (Fox, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Jess and Nick invite the gang along with them on a cruise they booked while still together as a couple. Coach tries to suppress his fear of boating, Schmidt attempts to win back Cece and Winston tries to mend Jess and Nick’s fractured relationship.
The Mindy Project - "Danny and Mindy" (Fox, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Mindy thinks she’s met the man of her dreams after he writes a description of their encounter in a New York newspaper, leading to a surprising reveal.
Sullivan & Son - "A Kiss Is Just Never a Kiss" (TBS, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Steve goes all out to impress an exciting new woman, with the help of Melanie. Meanwhile, Hank's doctor prescribes him testosterone, but a mishap leads to a "juiced up" Hank.
Tuesday, September 2
- Allison Janney (Mom/Mr. Sunshine) - Catch Allison on Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- David Koechner (The Office/Hank) - David stops by @midnight on Comedy Central at midnight.
- George Lopez (Saint George/George Lopez) - George appears on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Albert Tsai (Trophy Wife) - Albert is a guest on a repeat of The Arsenio Hall Show, so check your local listings.
- Seth Green (Dads/Greg the Bunny) - Seth talks about his new film The Identical on NBC's Today in the 9am hour.
- Marlon Wayans (The Wayans Bros.) - Marlon appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Brooklyn Decker (Friends with Better Lives) - Tune in to see Brooklyn on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.
- Keke Palmer (True Jackson, VP) - Keke is a guest on The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.