Sunday, June 25, 2006
- The King of
Queens(CBS) - 6.99 million, good for first in its slot--up a bit from last week.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS) - 5.96 million, down from previous week.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) - 8.05 million tuned for an encore, down from last week.
- New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS) - 7.13 million, down over 1 million viewers from last week's repeat.
- One on One (UPN), All of Us (UPN), Girlfriends, Half & Half (UPN) - Repeats of these sitcoms were all under 2 million this week, while last week they were all over.
- According to Jim
(ABC) - Aired before the NBA game in most markets, but after the game out west. Did 4.62 million last week, only 3.97 million this week. Get ready for a four-episode marathon this Tuesday featuring classic episodes!
- George Lopez
(ABC) - 5.08 million, up a bit from previous week.
- Freddie (ABC) - 4.21 million, slightly up from last week.
My Name is Earl (NBC) 2 episodes - Aired at 8 and 9, both did decent enough with 5.35 and 5.21 million.
- The Office (NBC) 2 episodes - Struggled at 8:30 and 9:30 with 4.3 and 4.06 million, down a lot from lead-in.
- That '70s Show (Fox) 2 eps - 3.59 million at 8 p.m., but jumped to 4.42 million at 8:30, as it beat The Office.
- Everybody Hates Chris, Love Inc, Eve, Cuts (UPN) - Chris only did well with 2.62 million and the others ranged from 1.66-1.86 million--ouch, though that was up from last week's range.
What I Like About You, Twins, Reba, Living with Fran (The WB) - All dead last place. Reba was the highest rated one obviously. It is sad when repeats of 24 beat you, as they have never repeated well at all.
- Hope & Faith (ABC) - Two episodes averaged only 2.8/5 rating...next week it is replaced by dram Kyle XY--tune in for something original!
SITCOMS AIRING TONIGHT (May 21)
The Game - "The Pre-Season Game Episode" (BET, 10:00PM ET/PT) (Season Finale)
Blue struggles with his feelings after learning that Keira was a virgin before she slept with him. Meanwhile, Jason’s suspicions of Chardonnay cheating with Rick comes to a head, re...
Let's Stay Together - "Kita's Got a Gun" (BET, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Kita worries that Charlie, her father, may drive Troy away with his crazy personality, but Charles becomes offended when the two of them actually hit it off. Jamal gets suspicio...