Sunday, June 04, 2006
- The King of
Queens(CBS) - 6.52 million for the first summer repeat airing.
- How I Met Your Mother (CBS) - 4.9 million, a bit of a concern.
- Two and a Half Men (CBS) - Even in the summer scoring in double figures, 10.61 million
- New Adventures of Old Christine (CBS) - 9.09 million for a repeats is very good.
- One on One (UPN), All of Us (UPN), Girlfriends, Half & Half (UPN) - Repeats of these sitcoms did all under 2 million, but steady.
- According to Jim
(ABC) 2 episodes - 8 pm did 4.93 million, but 9pm did a bit better with 5.2 million.
- Rodney (ABC) - All-new burn off episode dropped from lead-in and did 4.89 million.
- Less than Perfect (ABC) - All-new burn off episode did 4.67 million, not good...
- George Lopez
(ABC) - Only 3.93 million.
- Freddie (ABC) - The unaired pilot episode finally aired...no one really watched, just 3.74 million.
The Office (NBC) 4 episodes - Did decent for the summer, 4 episodes did: 4.61, 4.75, 4.82, and 4.65 million.
- Everybody Hates Chris, Love Inc, Eve, Cuts (UPN) - Chris only did well and that is why it will be the only one returning next fall.
What I Like About You, Twins, Reba, Living with Fran (The WB) - All dead last place. Reba was the highest rated one obviously. The rest are canceled shows.
- Hope & Faith (ABC) - The encore of the one-hour season premiere didn't do so well; 2.8 rating.
And tomorrow Sony will officially announce that The Jeffersons Season 5 and The Flying Nun Season 2 will be out on DVD on August 15. I guess those were the sitcoms that they hinted to us last week. I was expecting Seinfeld or maybe some of those "Ladies Night" sitcoms (Maude, One Day at a Time, etc.) but these are good, too, especially Jeffersons!
Sitcoms Airing Tonight
Wednesday, July 30
The Middle - "The 100th" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Marking the 100th episode milestone of "The Middle," the citizens of Orson, Indiana celebrate the Orsontennial - the town's 100th anniversary. During this momentous event, Frankie and Mike find themselves begrudgingly trying to drive a giant cow float in the parade; Axl, Sean and Darrin resurrect Boss Co. and attempt to make some big bucks by setting up a VIP area to view the festivities; Sue, still crushing on Darrin, tries to make him jealous by pretending to be dating Brad again; and Brick tries to earn himself a place in Orson history by entering a contest to come up with the town's new motto, which will be used for the next 100 years.
The Goldbergs - "Lame Gretzky" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Even though he is terrible, Adam tries his best at ice hockey and hopes to impress Murray. Likewise, Murray works hard to show he enjoys watching Adam make home movies. Later, after starting a fight on the ice during a game, Adam gets suspended from playing hockey and admits to Murray his real intentions. Meanwhile, Beverly drives Erica crazy about her S.A.T.s.
Modern Family - "The Feud" (ABC, 9:00PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Phil is upset to have lost his elected office of social chair to his nemesis Gil Thorpe, and when he finds out Luke is competing against Gil’s kid in a wrestling match, it becomes his own personal battle. Claire is nervous for a big client meeting but things get extra hairy when Mitch and Cam ask her to pick up Lily from school and conveniently leave out the fact that her class just had a lice scare. Elsewhere, Gloria chaperones Manny’s school field trip to the museum.
The Middle - "Sleepless in Orson" (ABC, 9:30PM ET/PT) (Repeat)
Frankie and Mike become concerned about Brick when he starts expressing a host of irrational fears spawned by a constant stream of news alerts showing up on his refurbished iPad. Meanwhile, Sue is both disgusted and intrigued when Derrick Glossner continues to surprise her with spontaneous kisses, and when Darrin attempts his own spinoff of Boss Co, Axl and Sean successfully shut down the new operation but end up having to finish the difficult job that their competition had started.
Young & Hungry - "Young & Punchy" (ABC Family, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Sparks fly between Gabi and a computer genius; Josh's new bathtub interests Elliot and Yolanda.
Mystery Girls - "Sister Issues" (ABC Family, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Holly gets a visit from her overachieving younger sister; Nick plots to boost Holly's spirits.
Hot in Cleveland - "The Animated Episode" (TV Land, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Our ladies go 2-D in a fun-filled animated episode that involves questionable beauty treatments, zombies, and a look at Cleveland had LeBron never left.
Jennifer Falls - "Dads and Dogs" (TV Land, 10:30PM ET/PT)
Jennifer is surprised when Gretchen’s absentee father comes back to town with the news that he’s suddenly become a success.
Wilfred - "Responsibility" (FXX, 10:00PM ET/PT)
Ryan helps his mother adjust to her new life as Wilfred deals with a new nemesis.
Love Thy Neighbor - "The Make-Up" (OWN, 9:00PM ET/PT)
Philip moves on.; Will apologizes to Linda.
Wednesday, July 30
- Eric McCormack (Will & Grace) - Watch Eric on Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Chris Pratt (Parks and Recreation) - Chris visits Late Night with Seth Meyers at 12:36am on NBC. He will also be on ABC's Good Morning America sometime between 7-9am and later on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Norm Macdonald (The Norm Show) - Norm appears on a repeat of Conan at 11pm on TBS.
- Kelsey Grammer (Partners/Frasier/Cheers) - Kelsey is part of the guest panel on Chelsea Lately on E! at 11pm.
- Zach Braff (Scrubs) - Zach visits Watch What Happens: Live at 11pm on Bravo.
- Aubrey Plaza (Parks and Recreation) - Aubrey chats with the ladies of The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Terry Crews (Brooklyn Nine-Nine/Are We There Yet?/Everybody Hates Chris) - Terry joins the Chew Crew on a repeat of ABC's The Chew at 1pm ET/12pm PT/CT.
- Wendie Malick (Hot in Cleveland/Just Shoot Me!) - Wendie is a guest on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show on your local station or at 3am on BET.