Monday, May 29, 2006
Spend your Memorial Day catching up with the Tanner family from Full House and all of their beloved pets. Get reacquainted with the entire menagerie including Bubba the Turtle, Rocket the Horse, Martin the Fish, Ginger the Chimp, Scruffy the Pig, Shorty the Donkey and of course Comet the Dog. Monday, May 29 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET/PT.
9:00am FUL-1006 "The Return of Grandma" - A frantic search for Jesse's missing pet turtle leads to the Tanner family turning the house upside down.
9:30am FUL-2004 "D.J.'s Very First Horse" - The Tanners are in for a wild ride when D.J. gets a horse, but goes to great lengths to hide her new pet from her dad.
10:00am FUL-3007 "And They Call It Puppy Love" - The Tanner children want to keep a lost golden retriever that has wandered into their yard but instead get to keep an unexpected gift - a puppy.
10:30am FUL-4017 "A Fish Called Martin" - Michelle's new fish, Martin, meets a tragic end when she gives him a bubble bath.
11:00am FUL-5007 "The Volunteer" - Stephanie and Michelle have a backyard dog show starring Comet and other neighborhood dogs.
11:30am FUL-5018 "Too Much Monkey Business" - Danny's sister Wendy comes to town with her pet chimp. The chimp turns the house upside down and develops a crush on Jesse.
12:00pm FUL-6021 "Room For One More" - Stephanie and Michelle take care of Scruffy, a neighbor's pig.
12:30pm FUL-8006 "You Pet It, You Bought It" - Michelle buys a donkey with her lemonade money and creates havoc in the Tanner household.
Last Man Standing - "Elfie" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
In the spirit of Christmas, the sometimes self-absorbed Mandy plays Santa by anonymously arranging a holiday surprise for Blanca, the Baxters’ housekeeper. Also, when Vanessa gives Boyd a “magical” Elf doll, Ryan wants to tell Boyd it is just a doll, but Mike wants to prove to Ryan that a little Christmas spirit is not a bad thing.
The Neighbors - "A Christmas Story" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When Debbie oversteps and accidentally ruins Larry’s surprise Christmas gift for Dick, Larry responds the only way he knows how: going way over the top for gifts to Debbie’s kids. Meanwhile, thinking gifts are the emblem of how you truly feel about someone, Reggie and Amber both struggle with getting each other the perfect gift.
Raising Hope - "The Chance Who Stole Christmas" / "Bee Story" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt wants to be elected the interim Mayor of Natesville so that Virginia will have the honor of plugging in the town Christmas tree. But being mayor turns Burt into a Grinch. Then, Burt and Virginia go undercover to expose a corporate scandal that is killing all the bees in Natesville.
The Rickey Smiley Show - "Captive Christmas" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The family gets trapped at the church by a snowstorm.
Friday, December 13
- John Witherspoon (The Wayans Brothers/The Tracy Morgan Show) - Watch John on The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- William Shatner ($h*! My Dad Says) - William appears on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson at 12:37am on CBS.
- Ken Jeong (Community) - Ken is a guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, so check your local listings.
- Constance Marie (George Lopez) - Constance talks about her role on the ABC Family hit Switched at Birth on a repeat of The Wendy Williams Show at 12am on BET or on your local stations.
- Niecy Nash (The Soul Man/Reno 911!) - Niecy visits The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Reed Alexander (iCarly) - Reed will be on The Couch on WLNY 10/55 in New York between 7-9am.
- Dan Lauria (Sullivan & Son/The Wonder Years) - Dan is a guest on New York Live on WNBC at 12:30pm ET.