Monday, September 19, 2005
Now let's head on over to TV Land and the long awaited TV Land November schedule! I was holding off on it until the information became official. What's Happening!! will join the line-up on Monday, November 7, and air every night at 11 p.m. ET/PT. What's Happening!! will get a 48 hour launch marathon the weekend before (Nov. 5-6), with 12 airings of follow-up series What's Happening Now!! included! WH!! will air 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. during the marathon days and WHN!! will air 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. This might be the last you could see WHN!! on TV Land (I hope not, though), so watch and record! WH!! will be only airing in the rotation, as far as I know.
Now TV Land adding What's Happening!! is good news, but there is some bad news to this. Ratings hit Three's Company had to be removed due to contract issues. The show is "resting" or as I like to say, "refueling." It WILL be back at a later date, for sure. But for now please understand why TV Land did this. They didn't do it to tease fans or because of low ratings, this was done because they were running out of airplays. The show is so popular on TV Land! I have a full explanation of this and the entire TV Land November schedule right HERE.
(Which includes not only the launch marathon of WH!!, but Flashback Fridays, Flashback Friday on Thanksgiving Day marathon, and a Chasing Farrah marathon.)
Nick@Nite is also airing a ton of specials in November! November includes more new episodes of Fatherhood, two movie-themed stunts with your favorite sitcoms, a Thanksgiving night marathon and a week-long Holiday marathon. Read all that and more here.
The fall TV season officially starts at 8 p.m. We hope everyone is ready and excited!
Last Man Standing - "Spanking" (ABC, 8:00PM ET/PT)
After giving his great-grandson Boyd a spanking, Bud (Robert Forster) is surprised that Mike agrees with Kristen and Ryan about not using that style of discipline as a last resort. Meanwhile, when Mandy gives boyfriend Kyle a porkpie hat, he thinks it’s because she wants to “brand” him.
The Neighbors - "Supreme Like Me" (ABC, 8:30PM ET/PT)
When a water pipe bursts in the Weaver house, Mother Joyner and Father Kersee help the Weavers clean up the mess. Marty and Debbie are so eager to finally have the company of warm, supportive parents that they don’t realize they’re inadvertently causing a rift between Jackie and her parents. Will they ever be able to make up? Meanwhile, Larry steps up his job hunting to prove to Jackie’s parents that he can get a job and support his family. Meredith Baxter and Reginald VelJohnson return as Jackie’s parents.
Raising Hope - "Murder, She Hoped" / Dysfunction Function" (Fox, 9:00-10:00PM ET/PT)
Burt and Virginia get new back-fence neighbors, and Burt is convinced that there is something suspicious about them. Then, Virginia and Burt fear that Jimmy and Sabrina's marriage has lost its spark. So they use their own relationship experiences to try and shake things up.
A.N.T. Farm - "silANT Night" (Disney Channel, 8:00PM ET/PT)
Grundy tries to surprise the ANTs by dressing up as Santa Claus, but things take a turn when the backup computer locks the kids in the school.
Dog with a Blog - "Twas the Fight Before Christmas" (Disney Channel, 8:30PM ET/PT)
Avery's Aunt Sigourney plans to visit so she decides to plan the perfect Christmas.
Love That Girl - "Happy Hold Up Day" (TV One, 9:00PM ET/PT)
The gang gets taken hostage on Christmas Eve.
Friday, December 6
- Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory/Roseanne) - Watch Johnny on a repeat of The Late Show with David Letterman at 11:35pm on CBS.
- Josh Gad (1600 Penn/Back to You) - Josh appears on a repeat of Jimmy Kimmel Live! at 11:35pm on ABC.
- Jennie Garth (What I Like About You) - Jennie guest co-hosts The View on ABC at 11am ET/10am CT-PT.
- Danny DeVito (It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia/Taxi) - Danny and Mara Wilson talk about Matilda on NBC's Today between 7-9am.
- John Goodman (Roseanne) - John will be on NBC's Today in the 10am hour. He also chats about the new film Inside Llewyn Davis on LIVE! with Kelly and Michael, so check your listings.
- Sofia Vergara (Modern Family/Hot Properties/The Knights of Prosperity) - Sofia dresses audience members in looks from Kmart on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Josh Radnor (How I Met Your Mother) - Josh appears on a repeat of The Queen Latifah Show, so check your local listings.
- Tim Conway (McHale's Navy/Rango) - Tim will be on The Talk on CBS at 2pm ET/1pm CT-PT.